- If he died today, then who dressed him in a suit? Suit in jail? Seems odd.
- Dressed and prepared pre-autopsy? Nope. Or was he wearing this at the time of his death? If not then someone dressed him up, but for what reason, considering he has not been autopsied yet.
- Who sewed his mouth shut? A mortician would have to place plastic eyelid inserts to keep the eyes closed. He’s been “prepped” for a private viewing at best. Again, no way a corpses eyes and mouth would be closed until AFTER the autopsy when the mortician has “prepped” them for viewing.
- There’s no way he has been embalmed since there has not been an autopsy yet.
- To publicly display a corpse, it would have to be embalmed for health and sanitation reasons.
For these reasons, I suspect it’s a fake death and a world stage exit.