Why is Obama’s Instagram sitting at 666 posts?
August 4th is the 216th day of the year. 6 X 6 X 6 = 216.
“Pythagoras believed in a cycle of reincarnation every 216 years. But why 216? In of it’s self 216 is a very interesting number.
216 is the smallest untouchable number which is also a cube
- Known as Plato’s number: Plato alludes to the fact that 216 is equal to 63, where 6 is one of the numbers representing marriage since it is the product of the female 2 and the male 3. Plato was also aware of the fact the the sum of the cubes of the 3-4-5 Pythagorean triple is equal to 216
- Two hundred sixteen 216 = 23*33 = 63 = 33 + 43 + 53, making it the smallest cube that’s also the sum of three cubes
- 216 is the smallest magic product of a 3 by 3 multiplicative magic square
- 216 is the smallest abundant cube
- 216 is the smallest cube that is also a sum of several consecutive cubes: 216 = 27+64+125
Plato also believed that 216 years was the period after which everything, including political structures, would decay. In this period, aristocracy, democracy, oligarchy and tyranny would arise. ” – https://druidcraftcalendar.co.uk/calendar-history/the-metonic-cycle-the-pythagorean-216-year-rebirth-period-and-myth-of-the-phoenix/